The Croatian Chamber of Economy is an independent professional and business organisation of all legal entities engaging in business. The Chamber consists of the Headquarters in Zagreb and 20 County Chambers. Functionally, the CCE consists of 9 departments dealing with the respective branch of the economy, 51 professional associations, 57 groups and 26 affiliations. Apart from this, within the CCE act Permanent Arbitration Court, Conciliation Centre, Court of Honour and CCE Office for Areas of Special State Concern.
- On relevant regulations and laws in the field of investment and economics
- On current economic situation in Croatia
- On how to start-up business in Croatia
- On national and local investment incentives and opportunities
- Linking potential investors with project holders
- Facilitating communication with the institutions on national and local level
- Support to the investors in dealing with administrative procedures on all levels
- Providing suppliers’ database and facilitating contact with potential business partners
- Organising individual, tailor-made visits of potential investors to Croatia
Assistance provided on all levels through a network of 20 County Chambers in Croatia and representative offices abroad.